CVI: Continuous Vulnerability Identification
Traditional vulnerability scans provide a broad snapshot of your network, and then leave you in the dark… until next year.
Continuous Vulnerability Identification (CVI) performs regular scans of your network at whatever frequency provides the most value to your organization – weekly, monthly, after patching, etc. During each scan, CVI explores your network, identifying open ports, software/service versions, and missing patches. And it costs about 20% of traditional consultant-led vulnerability scans.
The results of each scan are compiled into reports that provide tangible steps to eliminate each vulnerability, as well as risk levels that help to prioritize work efforts. When examined side-by-side, CVI reports provide a trend view that reveals new and eliminated vulnerabilities as well as systems that have been added to or removed from your network.
For our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) customers, CVI’s findings enable our security analysts to more efficiently identify and respond to cyber-attacks. Additionally, since CVI operates on the same Critical Insight Platform as our MDR, MDR customers do not need to install any additional hardware.
The new standard in vulnerability detection.
- Regular reporting reveals new and eliminated vulnerabilities
- More cost effective than vulnerability detection performed by consultants
- Customizable parameters allow you to tailor which devices are scanned
- Scan-sensitive systems can be probed using specialized “soft touches”
- Fulfills vulnerability scan regulatory requirements for industries such as Financial Services and Healthcare